- Chef Bernard Guillas, La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club / Marine Room restaurant executive chef and cookbook author with new cookbook “Two Chefs, One Catch”
- Chef Ron Oliver, Marine Room chef de cuisine and cookbook author with new cookbook, “Two Chefs, One Catch”
- Kitty Morse, cookbook author specializing in Moroccan Cuisine and with new cookbook, “Edible Flowers”
- Archi’s Acres, a certified organic greenhouse operation, which grows living basil, kale, and other herbs and produce. Archi’s also provides a one-of–a-kind agricultural entrepreneurial incubator program for military service members and veterans, Archi’s Institute For Sustainable Agriculture Training (SAT), in partnership with Cal Poly Pomona.
Things We Love
Enrich Your Gourmet Experience
We find these sites informative and entertaining. We hope you enjoy them as well.
These additional sites where you may find other useful information.
- CCOF, California Certified Organic Farmers Organization
- Demeter® USA, the world’s only certifier of Biodynamic® farms and products
- Eco Business Links Green Directory
- Slow Food USA
- Local Harvest
- (LinkedIn.com Groups):
- Organic Network
- (Shopping Sites):
- Earthy Delights, wild-harvested, traditional and artisanal foods
- White Farms
- Dean & Deluca
- Harry & David